Powered by Blogger.

22 Months Old

21 Months Old

20 Months Old

19 Months Old

18 Months Old

17 Months Old

16 Months Old

15 Months Old

14 Months Old

13 Months Old

12 Months Old

11 Months Old

10 Months Old

Nine Months Old

Eight Months Old

Seven Months Old

Six Months Old

Five Months Old

Four Months Old

Three Months Old

Two Months Old

One Month Old

Three Weeks Old

Two Weeks Old

One Week Old

Two Days Old

Baby F: Ready For Entrance Into The World

Followers

Sunday, June 24, 2012

6 Day Span...

So, here is the deal. I took all of these pictures in a six day period. I wanted all of these pictures to make the blog for different reasons, but couldn't quite figure out how to piece them together in a theme...so I came up with the next best solution: Don't overthink it and just post whatever you feel like posting!

Books, books, books. You know it. Auntie Jaime said it best about this picture, "Tyler looks just like a doll! I want to squeeze him." Yep, pretty much.


Tyler has been a big fan of quesadillas lately. Quesadillas are great because I can throw in vegetables and he usually doesn't notice. He also typically eats the quesadilla like he is eating corn on the cob! Also for dinner that night: cucumbers and strawberries!

We found some animal magnets and bought them for Tyler. He has had such a good time playing with them and it has been a great distraction for him if we are trying to accomplish something in the kitchen! He seems to like the cat, however I find myself feeling a little guilty acknowledging his like for this magnet. As I have stated before...sorry kid. Mommy is allergic to cats!  (as I have stated in a prior blog post - sorry kid, mommy is allergic!)


"Daddy, daddy. Please! Let me see! I'll put it on the fridge for you!"

 "I did it!"

Cool dude wearing daddy's sunglasses!


Tyler loves opening and closing all of the cabinet doors in the kitchen. One day, he happened to find his monkey cups from his 1st birthday party. He seems to be attached to them, as they are always thrown across the floor. I should add "Cup Collector" to my resume. Seriously.


What?! Who are they?! Yes, yes. They are 2/3 of the meaning of the blog title! When we had our house on the market, the dogs were banned from the upstairs since we were trying to keep the carpet upstairs extra clean. Although we have politely asked them not to lay on the sofa, we always catch them here when we are not looking. They lay on their dog beds when we are around, but the second we go upstairs to go to bed...they land here:


While at the outlets over the weekend, we (Grandma Farrell and I) took Tyler to a nice park there. He had a great time going down the slide (with assistance).


What else does every human do at the outlets? They walk alot!


And my absolute personal favorite: Tyler took a break from walking around to look inside the windows of this store to see if it was one that he would want to go into:


See this mess great idea? I decided to clean out Tyler's drawers and pack up all of his 12 month clothes. I don't mind cleaning and reorganizing, however I do mind two things...1) Finding a place for this, 2) Putting it away. It does feel good to have it done!


He looks so big in this picture. I like to tell myself that it is just the actual picture that makes him look bigger, however I think it is less of the "camera's fault" and more of a reality.


Matt worked the night shift this weekend but Tyler and I still went to church on Sunday. Tyler couldn't wait to take a nap in the car after church and there was really nothing I was going to do that was going to be able to stop him!


When Matt woke up from his "day sleep" to prepare for another night shift, we went to the pool for an hour. I mean, will someone please take a second and check out this lifestyle? Tyler had a personal assisant get him dressed for the pool (enter: mommy), grill him a quesadilla and plop his behind in a chair with a nice cold drink. What a life!

No comments:

Post a Comment