Powered by Blogger.

22 Months Old

21 Months Old

20 Months Old

19 Months Old

18 Months Old

17 Months Old

16 Months Old

15 Months Old

14 Months Old

13 Months Old

12 Months Old

11 Months Old

10 Months Old

Nine Months Old

Eight Months Old

Seven Months Old

Six Months Old

Five Months Old

Four Months Old

Three Months Old

Two Months Old

One Month Old

Three Weeks Old

Two Weeks Old

One Week Old

Two Days Old

Baby F: Ready For Entrance Into The World

Followers

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Cats, Hair and Play...

This weekend, I took Tyler to DSW with me. Matt was working and I wanted to run a few errands. Unfortunately, I got to DSW a few minutes too early. Since I had Tyler in the stroller, I figured I'd go into PetSmart for a few minutes while I waited for DSW to open. While we were there, we stumbled upon a few cats in their crates. Tyler was really entertained by this cat, in particular. Poor kid. Little does he know, mommy is allergic to cats and they are not an option for a future pet :) Tyler has been needing a hair cut for a while. There are a number of reasons why we put it off (mainly due to lack of energy for such a task at the end of a long day), but today, I decided it was time to cut his hair while Matt was at work. I know, I know. You are looking at this picture, thinking, "What?! Is that your 15 month old in the bumbo seat?" Why, yes, yes it is. It was the only thing I could find that I could shoe horn him in without him getting away from me. I bribed him with a drink and plenty of snacks...however, I still think I only cut 5 pieces of his hair shorter. I didn't want to mess up or have him move and take out a chunk of his hair. Sigh! I give myself an A for effort though. And, lastly, some play time:

No comments:

Post a Comment