Well hello to my feisty little blog readers! You guys have no mercy on me! It isn't easy to snap a picture of myself. With Matt's odd work schedule, it is rare that we catch each other in the mornings before I leave for work (either he is at work, on his way home from work or sleeping). Plus, let's face it. The stars have to be aligned. I have to feel somewhat decent in my outfit. I have to feel like having my picture taken. I have to be awake in time and not rushing. Lastly, I have to snap the pic in the morning because by the time I get home, I'm looking a bit ragged.
However, due to pressure and concern for my blog readers, I cracked this morning. I did the unthinkable. I did. I woke Matt up out of bed at 5:30am this morning to take a picture of me. He said, "Are you kidding me?!" I told him I was concerned about my blog readers and the idle threats I had been receiving about some of my fans banning my blog (Jaime, ahem ahem). He said, "Well, what about me?! What about us?! (referring to the dogs who happened to be on the bed staring at the situation and wondering why the light had been turned on when they were trying to get their beauty rest). I must say, Matt heard the cries from the blog readers and he did snap the picture without any other comments. In exchange, I agreed not to give him a hard time about the outcome of the picture :) He was happy about this.
We have a tour of the hospital tonight and then I plan to download the picture. Stay tuned.
I promise I will be much better at posting pictures of baby sunshine. I can snap pictures ALL day long...but not of myself!
New Years {resolutions, of sorts}
9 years ago
Thank goodness for Jamie!!! I promise you even if you don't look the ways you want in the pictures you will be glad you have them later! Can't wait to see this fabulous picture!!!
ReplyDeleteJust tell Matt that you're just looking out for him (baby training, if you will) and soon it won't be you waking him up it'll be baby boy Farrell!
ReplyDelete