People are weird. I just had someone stare at my stomach for a couple of seconds. He said, "Are you having twins?" I replied, "No." As if it wasn't bad enough that he was thinking my stomach was big enough to be having twins....he pushed on, stating, "Hmmmmm, Are you sure?"
YES, I'M SURE. Thank.You.Very.Much.
New Years {resolutions, of sorts}
9 years ago
Gah, I know. I often felt like I was wearing a sign that said "I am pregnant, ask me anything!"
ReplyDeleteMy sister got a pretty awful comment. Two days AFTER she delivered, she was out in her driveway at home. Her next door neighbor came outside and said, "Oh my gosh! You haven't had that baby YET? You look like you're about to pop!" Ouch.
This is the time before the storm....enjoy this pregnancy because the end result will be the much awaited...Baby Sunshine. Please take care of yourself, Jess!!!! Love you
ReplyDelete