Time is winding down! Sometimes, it feels like it is going really fast. Other times, it feels like the time is creeping by. I've been feeling well for the most part. I have alot of upper back discomfort and have noticed some swelling in my legs so by the time I get home from work, I'm ready to lay on the couch or go to bed! I can't wait to meet this baby!! :)
I got my hair cut this week. I had it layered and got some highlights in it. I really like it and it felt so good to have a little change. It was relaxing to be in the salon and nice to get pampered!
Here are two recent pics!

you look soooo good.... before you know it, the new chapter in your lives will be here. Love you
ReplyDeleteSeriously, you look so great!! 2 more weeks and really it could be anytime!
ReplyDeleteYou are all belly! You look so cute/amazing! I can't wait to meet little sunshine!!!
ReplyDeleteyou making pregnancy look good! :) Can't wait!!
ReplyDeletewith only days to go.....just sending some positive labor vibes!!!!
ReplyDelete