Powered by Blogger.

22 Months Old

21 Months Old

20 Months Old

19 Months Old

18 Months Old

17 Months Old

16 Months Old

15 Months Old

14 Months Old

13 Months Old

12 Months Old

11 Months Old

10 Months Old

Nine Months Old

Eight Months Old

Seven Months Old

Six Months Old

Five Months Old

Four Months Old

Three Months Old

Two Months Old

One Month Old

Three Weeks Old

Two Weeks Old

One Week Old

Two Days Old

Baby F: Ready For Entrance Into The World

Followers

Monday, February 21, 2011

Presents and Pasta!

On Saturday, our really close friends, Greg and Jackie, threw us a baby shower with some of Matt's work friends and their significant others whom I have really gotten to know. Greg and Jackie are amazing people. We really get eachother and have so much fun together. The shower was at our favorite restaurant, Bocci. We love italian food and their food is incredible! We both, of course, ordered mozerella sticks, garlic knots and chicken parmesan. The shower was awesome. I wish I had taken more pictures of everyone that was there. The shower was held in a private room in the restaurant and it was so great to catch up with everyone. We had the most delicious buttercream cake for dessert. We were sent home with more than half of the sheet cake. I wish I could tell you that we shared the cake with others, however the truth is that it served different roles in our house ie: breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner, etc. :)

We got some awesome gifts...too many to name...and so enjoyed the company! We left the shower feeling so loved and fortunate! I can't wait for all of our friends and family to meet Sunshine! Here are a few pics:





2 comments:

  1. Your little family is showered with so much love and well wishes! :) How kind of Greg and Jackie to host this baby shower for you and Matt! Although, I wish you all stilled lived here near me, it does make it easier to know you have such great friends in NC! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Greg and Jackie, you rock :)

    ReplyDelete