I can tell you that we had a great trip. We spent alot of time relaxing and visiting with friends/family. We must have been good this year because we were really spoiled! We even managed to score this precious gem and I'm seriously in love.

Baby sunshine got hooked up as well! He got the ergo carrier, toys, pacifiers, boppy covers, diaper genie, a teething blanket and on and on! That is one loved dude.
Since we have been home all day today, I've had the camera around my neck, playing around with it! I love this thing already! Here are some pics of the house!
Dresden and Ireland have been subject to my photo madness all day. Poor things. They spent their entire day in front of the lens, letting me practice so I can master this thing before the baby comes. Hope you and your family had a happy holiday! Enjoy!
OMG look at that snow! And the puppies are so cute
ReplyDeleteWe had a great time when you were home..thanks for all you both did. So sorry we had to cut the time short but I am so glad you made it home before the storm. Keep practicing with the camera so you are ready...think I will do that with dad's.
ReplyDelete