Powered by Blogger.

22 Months Old

21 Months Old

20 Months Old

19 Months Old

18 Months Old

17 Months Old

16 Months Old

15 Months Old

14 Months Old

13 Months Old

12 Months Old

11 Months Old

10 Months Old

Nine Months Old

Eight Months Old

Seven Months Old

Six Months Old

Five Months Old

Four Months Old

Three Months Old

Two Months Old

One Month Old

Three Weeks Old

Two Weeks Old

One Week Old

Two Days Old

Baby F: Ready For Entrance Into The World

Followers

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sneak Peak in Sunshine's Room...

I know you want a sneak peak at my belly, however I need to take some pictures. Jaime took some over the weekend. I could have taken one today, but after spilling ketchup on my shirt and being in sweats and a t-shirt all day, I simply wasn't up for a photo op! I mean, I suppose in pre-pregnancy days, the ketchup might have fallen on the ground or on my pants...but now, it gets caught up on my stomach. Imagine that!

Ok, ok. You are disappointed. But perhaps a sneak peak at the baby's room will make up for it? The walls are bare, however it is coming along nicely!




3 comments:

  1. Amazing! Just beautiful! Now Baby sunshine has a place to sleep and I still have a place to sleep when I come visit :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the room... Serena is right. I am glad I still have a place to sleep when I visit. I cannot wait to see you sitting in the chair, rocking baby Sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE the room and I agree with Serena/mom glad I still have a place to sleep when I visit!!!

    ReplyDelete