I had Matt snap a recent picture yesterday morning before I left for work so that you can see an updated belly pic. I sat down last evening to download it and the camera refuses to cooperate. Matt even tried and had no success with getting the pictures to transfer over to the computer. In the process of Matt trying, I fell asleep. I woke up this morning and went back at it again. When I went to plug the USB into the port, the entire screen flipped from vertical to horizontal. Awesome! Good work, Jess. So now, not only can I not get the picture onto the computer, we also have to turn our heads sideways to even read the computer screen. Whoops. Looks like the computer might have a date with a computer shop in its future!
I can tell you some of the responses I've had this week to confirm that the baby is growing. You know how it is, everyone loves to comment on a pregnant person's belly.
Most sensitive comment: "You are really blossoming"
Least sensitive comment: "GIRL, you are getting big!!!"
New Years {resolutions, of sorts}
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment