Powered by Blogger.

22 Months Old

21 Months Old

20 Months Old

19 Months Old

18 Months Old

17 Months Old

16 Months Old

15 Months Old

14 Months Old

13 Months Old

12 Months Old

11 Months Old

10 Months Old

Nine Months Old

Eight Months Old

Seven Months Old

Six Months Old

Five Months Old

Four Months Old

Three Months Old

Two Months Old

One Month Old

Three Weeks Old

Two Weeks Old

One Week Old

Two Days Old

Baby F: Ready For Entrance Into The World

Followers

Friday, December 10, 2010

27 weeks!

How far along: 27 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: Some things are better left unsaid!
Maternity clothes: You know it. The only thing I can still wear are my sweatpants and some of my tshirts to the gym. Matt dislikes my LOVE for all of his shirts these days. I mean, come on, they are so comfortable!
Best moment this week: Having Matt feel the baby kick
Gender: All boy! He has really been at it lately, moving all over.
Belly button in or out?: Wide, but I think it is less wide than a few weeks ago?!
Craving: COLD COLD COLD. I like fruit and smoothies, only if they are nice and cold. I've also been loving clementines because they are nice and refreshing. Poor baby may come out being addicted to clementines at the rate I'm eating them.
What I miss: A nice glass of red wine
What I am looking forward to: Seeing family and friends later this month for Christmas.
Milestones: Making it this far - I'm always appreciate of that.

Update on Alien Baby:
It is the most amazing experience to feel the baby move around. I love it on so many levels, especially the reassurance that the baby is active. On the same hand, it is also very weird if you haven't ever experienced it before. When I say weird, I'm talking almost alien like. I'm at the point where I can be laying down on the couch and feel the baby kicking. If I look at my belly, I can see him moving around! I often feel like Matt and I are watching fireworks or a light show. We'll say, "Ah! Did you see that?" or "Oh my gosh! Did you just see that!?!"

Hope to find a way to post pics this weekend, but at least I'm writing, right?!

2 comments:

  1. ok, atleast you're writing, it's a start but i won't you to please note by disappointment in posts w/o pictures! i mean you could atleast post a picture of the dogs shredding paper!!! :) love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom just called you an "alien baby"! hahaha.

    So excited! Would it be odd if I wanted to play "watching fireworks" over Christmas? I think it would be cool and yet so weird to see little sunshine moving around!!! So excited to meet him.

    PS- I knew sunshine would be a soccer player! Is it to soon to buy a soccer ball?!?! :)

    ReplyDelete