Last week while Matt was off from work, he decided to put the crib together and move it into the baby's room. E.X.C.I.T.I.N.G! We recently discovered that Dresden has been sleeping on the guest bed in the baby's room. We have no idea how long he has been sneaking in there to catch some zzzz's. Dresden was less than pleased on crib night that a new piece of furniture entered "his" room. I don't think he has been back in the room by himself ever since!
I'm a first time mother of a toddler boy. I'm the wife of a police officer. I'm a rescuer of two boxers. I'm a daughter to the two most amazing parents. I'm a twin sister. I'm a big sister. I'm a friend. I'm a clinical kidney transplant social worker. I'm a chocolate lover, especially when sea salt is involved. I'm a music fanatic. I'm happy with a glass of red wine. I'm a beach bum. I'm so much more.
Yippie!!! So much fun!!
ReplyDeleteoh poor dogs...if they only knew what was coming!
ReplyDelete