Matt and I decided to take a much needed date night. We went out to eat in Greensboro at Natty Greene's and then went to the Carrie Underwood concert. Sons of Sylvia was the opening act. Sunshine wasn't a huge fan and neither were we. We were then surprised to learn that Billy Currington was also opening and we really enjoyed his music. Next up came Carrie Underwood. I now fear that I may be even more in love with her music than before, and that is hard to beat. Not only did she have at least 10 outfit changes, she also propelled above the crowd in a blue truck! Sorry for the picture quality but I couldn't believe how close we were to her! Here are some pics:
I'm a first time mother of a toddler boy. I'm the wife of a police officer. I'm a rescuer of two boxers. I'm a daughter to the two most amazing parents. I'm a twin sister. I'm a big sister. I'm a friend. I'm a clinical kidney transplant social worker. I'm a chocolate lover, especially when sea salt is involved. I'm a music fanatic. I'm happy with a glass of red wine. I'm a beach bum. I'm so much more.
Look at that baby bump!!!!
ReplyDeleteI see belly and I like it :) Looks so cute!
ReplyDeletelooking HOT Momma! And look at that belly... SQUEE!
ReplyDeletethe baby bump!!! i love it!!
ReplyDelete