Yes, it really took me this long to get up the motivation to use our scanner for the first time. I mean, come on now, who has to scan pictures these days?! I should have asked for a disc! Here is Sunshine. We have decided to keep the name a surprise until the birth, however I can let all of you curious george's out there know that there has been no decision on the name yet. We plan on picking out a few names that we both like and will wait until the birth to completely decide. We are excited about doing this and will definitely share the real name for Sunshine as soon as the baby is born!
I'm a first time mother of a toddler boy. I'm the wife of a police officer. I'm a rescuer of two boxers. I'm a daughter to the two most amazing parents. I'm a twin sister. I'm a big sister. I'm a friend. I'm a clinical kidney transplant social worker. I'm a chocolate lover, especially when sea salt is involved. I'm a music fanatic. I'm happy with a glass of red wine. I'm a beach bum. I'm so much more.
Yay! There's a baby in there! You look great!
ReplyDelete