I've been doing prenatal water aerobics every Monday night. I love it. I was concerned that it wouldn't be enough of a work out, but it is definitely challenging. It has also been great to be able to associate with other pregnant ladies! Now, if only my bladder would cooperate...I swear, the second I hit the water, I want to get out of the water to go to the bathroom! Last week, I was the only woman in the class that had to get out of the pool half way through to use the bathroom. You know I love hopping out of the pool in front of the class in a two piece tankini non-maternity bathing suit that is way too small! Here is a pic of the class:
fun! I was going to do those, but then my Dr said no b/c of the partial placenta previa....oh well I guess I can't complain since I am not allowed to work out at all and I am supposed to rest!
ReplyDeletei love that you took a picture of your class...you are turning into a true blogger! ha!
ReplyDeleteI agree--- I am so proud of your blogging skills! I didn't even have to annoy you to add a new post! Impressed! :)
ReplyDeleteonly you would still be wearing a tankini HOT stuff :-)
ReplyDeleteyou look fabulous! I can't wait to see your little man! :) You are doing a fabulous job taking care of yourself!!! What a great momma!
ReplyDelete