Powered by Blogger.

22 Months Old

21 Months Old

20 Months Old

19 Months Old

18 Months Old

17 Months Old

16 Months Old

15 Months Old

14 Months Old

13 Months Old

12 Months Old

11 Months Old

10 Months Old

Nine Months Old

Eight Months Old

Seven Months Old

Six Months Old

Five Months Old

Four Months Old

Three Months Old

Two Months Old

One Month Old

Three Weeks Old

Two Weeks Old

One Week Old

Two Days Old

Baby F: Ready For Entrance Into The World

Followers

Monday, October 25, 2010

Anything Like Me

Time is flying! As you know, I'm a big country fan. Sunshine listens to alot of country, particularly Carrie Underwood and Darius Rucker. I think he may be getting sick of Darius Rucker, I can't seem to turn off his new CD. Sunshine just heard Miranda Lambert, Josh Kelley and Eric Church in concert last week. Earlier in the summer, he heard Tim Mcgraw live. Poor little man may come out belting some of their tunes or wearing a cowboy belt, I'm not quite sure. I'll have to let you know.

I heard this song and fell in love with the lyrics. One of my greatest joys recently has been listening to Matt talk about spending time with his son. I love hearing him plan of future activities, whether its baseball games or fishing trips. It also makes me laugh to hear him try to introduce the dogs to the concept that a new human friend is rolling into town soon. Some of my favorite lyrcis:

"I remember saying, 'I don't care either way. Just as long as he or she is healthy, I'm okay.' Then the doctor pointed to the corner of the screen, and said, 'You see that thing right there, do you know what that means?' I started wondering who he was going to be..."

3 comments:

  1. I'm seriously crying at my desk! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that song and I love the fact that you and Matt are so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gravy, i heard that song at like 35 weeks pregnant and bawled my eyes out...especially since i wasn't sure he was "healthy" Sigh. I also listened to it the last 8 hours of labor (one of 20 songs i put on cds to listen to). Definitely motivational when you are in labor. :) Maybe put it on the ipod for the hospital!

    ReplyDelete