Powered by Blogger.

22 Months Old

21 Months Old

20 Months Old

19 Months Old

18 Months Old

17 Months Old

16 Months Old

15 Months Old

14 Months Old

13 Months Old

12 Months Old

11 Months Old

10 Months Old

Nine Months Old

Eight Months Old

Seven Months Old

Six Months Old

Five Months Old

Four Months Old

Three Months Old

Two Months Old

One Month Old

Three Weeks Old

Two Weeks Old

One Week Old

Two Days Old

Baby F: Ready For Entrance Into The World

Followers

Friday, October 15, 2010

Snips and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails!

My mom came to NC from VA by train on Tuesday to be here for the ultrasound appointment on Wednesday. We headed to the appointment together and waited for Matt to arrive. Matt had to work the day shift and luckily he was able to swing by in enough time for the appointment. Matt's mom also joined us. We got in the ultrasound room and mom started snapping a few shots!




The ultrasound tech in the picture is special to me. She was the one that had told us about the miscarriage back in April when we had an ultrasound. It didn't bother me to have her as the tech again. I felt comfortable with her and her mannerisms. She had been so kind and sweet to us in the past. I was nervous when we first got in the room, however as soon as we saw the heartbeat, I felt much more at ease. The baby did not want to cooperative initially. The baby was very comfortable and curled up. I really wasn't sure that we were going to be able to find out the gender, however all of a sudden, baby boy gave us a nice glimpse of his parts :) We were so excited. By the time we had left the room, Matt had already planned sunshine's first fishing trip and first dirt bike purchase.

I had a follow-up doctor's appointment after the ultrasound. The doctor said that baby sunshine is perfectly healthy! He is in the 89th percentile for growth and already weighs about 11 ounces!

I'll try to post the ultrasound pictures later this weekend. We are thrilled and can't wait! Thanks for all of your support and love for us and for baby sunshine!

5 comments:

  1. Yay for boys!! Clearly I'm biased since I have a son and 3 nephews, but boys are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing the pictures!! What a great idea to remember that moment! Congrats again on a HEALTHY little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldnot be happier!!!! a healthy grandson is the reason for my smile...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess you and Matt look so great! I couldn't be more thrilled for you guys :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha I love that Matt has already planned sunshine's first fishing trip and first dirt bike purchase! Looking forward to Sunshines first soccer game! :) So excited!!!

    ReplyDelete