Powered by Blogger.

22 Months Old

21 Months Old

20 Months Old

19 Months Old

18 Months Old

17 Months Old

16 Months Old

15 Months Old

14 Months Old

13 Months Old

12 Months Old

11 Months Old

10 Months Old

Nine Months Old

Eight Months Old

Seven Months Old

Six Months Old

Five Months Old

Four Months Old

Three Months Old

Two Months Old

One Month Old

Three Weeks Old

Two Weeks Old

One Week Old

Two Days Old

Baby F: Ready For Entrance Into The World

Followers

Friday, October 1, 2010

Child's Pose

I took my first prenatal yoga class last night with a good friend of mine who is about 13 weeks pregnant. I really enjoyed the class. I was painfully reminded of how my flexibility is in need of major improvement. I was also reminded of my need for better balance and coordination, particularly when I could not maintain a pose that a woman that was 8 months pregnant could!

It should not surprise you that I was very comfortable with child's pose ie: relaxation pose that normalizes the circulation and gives a counter stretch to the spine. My favorite part was of course, at the end, when I got to rest and close my eyes for 10 peaceful minutes of relaxation. I left feeling much more stretched out, comfortable and calm. Enter into weekly schedule: one session of prenatal yoga :)

I know, I know. This isn't me but I became desperate for an image to liven the blog up! Just imagine this is me.

Coming this weekend: Pregnancy pic of ME :)

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work... Baby Sunshine will be so happy that her Mom is taking such good care of the two of you!!!

    ReplyDelete