Since we don't know whether or not we will be having a son or a daughter, I decided to be prepared for both! I'm not totally opposed to gender neutral, but I wanted to have a few options right away for either :)
Soccer star in training...Tyler has been a big fan of kicking the ball around recently. He just woke up from his afternoon nap which is why we have the interesting outfit pictured below:
We usually take Tyler to get his hair cut, however Matt trimmed his bangs the other day. Now, Tyler tells us he is going to "cut" his hair. Once he takes the comb, this is how he "cuts" it:
Dresden is a very tolerant dog and for that, we are lucky. They are good buddies!
Tyler had his first ice cream sandwich and he sure did enjoy it!
Nancy (Matt's mom) has been helping us out by picking Tyler up on Thursday's from school. She usually takes him to the museum to play and then back to her house to eat dinner. This has been a huge help. Once she brings him home, she helps bathe him and read to him. Not only does he love seeing Grandma every week, but it is also a huge help to me, especially during 3rd trimester!
Pictured below is "Mr. Catapilla" and "Mr. Bee." Tyler loves watching tv with them. If I don't greet them properly, he will hold both of them up to me and say, "Talk to them, mommy!"








No comments:
Post a Comment