Powered by Blogger.

22 Months Old

21 Months Old

20 Months Old

19 Months Old

18 Months Old

17 Months Old

16 Months Old

15 Months Old

14 Months Old

13 Months Old

12 Months Old

11 Months Old

10 Months Old

Nine Months Old

Eight Months Old

Seven Months Old

Six Months Old

Five Months Old

Four Months Old

Three Months Old

Two Months Old

One Month Old

Three Weeks Old

Two Weeks Old

One Week Old

Two Days Old

Baby F: Ready For Entrance Into The World

Followers

Friday, September 27, 2013

36 Weeks...


Here I am at 36 weeks with Baby #2...


I had my 36 week OB appointment today. All went well. I'm up in the low 30's in terms of pounds gained during this pregnancy. My physician said I am 50% effaced and 1 cm dilated. We didn't discuss any plans for induction yet. I figured since I've made some minor progress in terms of effacement and dilation (I know, minor...but hey, progress is progress), I'm going to wait until my 37 week appointment to see if there is any additional progress.

As much as I want to meet our baby and bring he or she home, I'm also pretty motivated to keep working for now. The way that my maternity leave falls, if I can make it through the entire work week of October 7th, then I won't have to return to work until January 6tth. This will be the first time in 7 years that I have not had to work one of the holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Years!)

No comments:

Post a Comment