Powered by Blogger.

22 Months Old

21 Months Old

20 Months Old

19 Months Old

18 Months Old

17 Months Old

16 Months Old

15 Months Old

14 Months Old

13 Months Old

12 Months Old

11 Months Old

10 Months Old

Nine Months Old

Eight Months Old

Seven Months Old

Six Months Old

Five Months Old

Four Months Old

Three Months Old

Two Months Old

One Month Old

Three Weeks Old

Two Weeks Old

One Week Old

Two Days Old

Baby F: Ready For Entrance Into The World

Followers

Friday, August 23, 2013

31 Weeks...

Well, happy 31 weeks to me! Every Friday is an accomplishment in my eyes and things start to feel more managable. I continue to have weekly massages on my lower back and right leg from the nerve issues I'm having. The massage has been the most helpful and seems to give me the best mobility when it comes to walking with the most range in my right leg. I'm working half to three quarter days at work and spending the rest of the work day documenting from home. It's been helpful to break up the day and I'm hoping to be able to keep doing that. My next doctor's appointment is one week from today so I plan to talk with him more about plans at that time.
Finally...a picture :) Let me tell you...I hear it all. I hear that we are having a boy, that we are having a girl, that I'm heavier than I was when I was pregnant with tyler, that I'm big, that I'm small...and drum roll please...a question about whether I was pregnant or ate a big lunch?! Every day is a new interaction with a person or people I don't know about my belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment