Powered by Blogger.

22 Months Old

21 Months Old

20 Months Old

19 Months Old

18 Months Old

17 Months Old

16 Months Old

15 Months Old

14 Months Old

13 Months Old

12 Months Old

11 Months Old

10 Months Old

Nine Months Old

Eight Months Old

Seven Months Old

Six Months Old

Five Months Old

Four Months Old

Three Months Old

Two Months Old

One Month Old

Three Weeks Old

Two Weeks Old

One Week Old

Two Days Old

Baby F: Ready For Entrance Into The World

Followers

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Visit from the Bowens...

Our friends, Mike and Serena, came to visit over the weekend. I was a little nervous about the visit, as they do not have kids. I wasn't sure how they would respond to our chaotic busy life that no longer involves resting up all day for a fun night ahead. It turns out that we had a great weekend! They were great with Tyler and also understanding of our need to stick with a schedule.

We went to Rock of Ages Winery on Saturday morning. Tyler was a hit! He loved running around the tasting room while we enjoyed the wine. Mike doesn't drink wine so he was the designated babysitter. No items were broken so I consider that a win!




Once we were done tasting, we purchased a bottle and headed to the upper level of the winery deck. We were the only ones up there. We brought a bunch of toys for Tyler to play with and he had a blast!



Saturday night, we got a babysitter and went out for a couple of drinks. I'll admit it, I was definitely ready for bed by 9:00pm! Oh how times have changed. We had a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment