Powered by Blogger.

22 Months Old

21 Months Old

20 Months Old

19 Months Old

18 Months Old

17 Months Old

16 Months Old

15 Months Old

14 Months Old

13 Months Old

12 Months Old

11 Months Old

10 Months Old

Nine Months Old

Eight Months Old

Seven Months Old

Six Months Old

Five Months Old

Four Months Old

Three Months Old

Two Months Old

One Month Old

Three Weeks Old

Two Weeks Old

One Week Old

Two Days Old

Baby F: Ready For Entrance Into The World

Followers

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Easter Festivities...

Matt worked over the Easter weekend. To deal with the situation, I kept Tyler and I very busy! Take a peak: To start, Tyler and I met up with our friends Shayne, Michelle and Wyatt for an easter egg hunt at Durham Central Park. I've talked about Wyatt before. He was born three days after Tyler. Michelle and I met in pre-natal water aerobics and our lives just click! I learned a couple of things at this easter egg hunt. First, I need to step up my game and do a little research. I'm not used to considering another little person into the equation. I mean, let's face it. Its been a while since I've attended "kiddie" events. Time for full disclosure: I didn't bring my own child an easter basket for his first easter egg hunt. How does that happen?! Luckily, Michelle brought two. The second lesson I learned was about the determination of other parents to see their kids "win." I was expecting a scene where kids walk around casually with their baskets, laughing and picking up and egg or two. Ok, scratch that. Let me paint a picture of a mob scene. I'm talking about parents grabbing eggs and throwing them into their kids baskets. I'm talking about observing people running into each other to get to an egg. It's an egg, people! Let me also add, an egg that had a little tootsie roll in it! Needless to say, I just wanted Tyler to get one egg. That was my goal...and we succeeded. Wyatt was nice enough to give Tyler another egg. Tyler had a great time with his two eggs. He banged them together in a clapping motion the whole morning. The best part of all: Matt was able to stop by for a couple of minutes!
.
.
.
:
The next day (on Easter), Tyler humored me by putting on (for one second) these bunny ears:
Later in the day, Tyler and I went on a picnic (consisting of goldfish and story time) at Duke Gardens.
We also had a photo shoot while we were there. It was hot and sunny. Check it out! I tried to narrow it down by just showing you these photos. Tyler was a good sport.
.
.
.
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment