Three things Tyler frequents...
#1:
Books - Tyler LOVES books. Loves them. If you have read this blog at all, then you know that he usually is reading a book. Kiddo can go from 0 to 360 over the closing of a book. If you don't believe me, just come over for story time!
.
.
#2:
Car Seat - I finally got a picture of Tyler in his car seat. Yes, yes. I know he is not fastened in his car seat. No worries. I took this before we left the driveway!
#3:
Sleep - Sometimes, I can't help but peak in on him. It could be the smallest reason and I can come up with any reason (make sure he is okay, make sure the room is not too cold, make sure the room is not too hot, make sure he didn't throw "puppy" out of the crib, make sure his legs are not stuck behind the crib slats, make sure I turned the heater on, make sure I didn't turn the heater on)...Ok, ok. You get the drift. There are other times that I intentionally want to wake him up to play with him or cuddle with him. Quickly after that, my common sense kicks in and I think, "Are you crazy?!?!" Anyways, I took this one right before I went to bed one night. Peaceful. He is so peaceful.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment