Powered by Blogger.

22 Months Old

21 Months Old

20 Months Old

19 Months Old

18 Months Old

17 Months Old

16 Months Old

15 Months Old

14 Months Old

13 Months Old

12 Months Old

11 Months Old

10 Months Old

Nine Months Old

Eight Months Old

Seven Months Old

Six Months Old

Five Months Old

Four Months Old

Three Months Old

Two Months Old

One Month Old

Three Weeks Old

Two Weeks Old

One Week Old

Two Days Old

Baby F: Ready For Entrance Into The World

Followers

Sunday, January 16, 2011

32 Weeks!

How far along: 32 Weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: Approaching 30 pounds...hey, at least I'm honest.
Maternity clothes: All maternity clothes. I'm getting tired of my maternity clothes, but refusing to buy more clothes. I do wish they made shirt extenders! Matt and I laughed the other day when I put on a fleece from Old Navy. The once slightly oversized cream colored fleece will no longer fit over half of my stomach!
Best moment this week: Meeting up with my sister, Jaime, for a few hours. It was so good to see her AND she gave us some of the cutest little outfits. One of them is a tan colored jacket from Gymboree. It looks like a little Carhart jacket and is a complete mini-Matt in the making!
Gender: Boy boy boy.
Belly button in or out?: Wide, but it hasn't come out yet.
Craving: I'm still loving cold foods, especially fruit (clementines!) I went to Harris Teeter and they had samples of cantelope. I tried to be discreet, but definitely turned that sample into more of a snack.
What I miss: Being able to eat foods without leaving any evidence. I'm so not kidding. If I snuck in a brownie before pregnancy, I may let a crumb or two drop on the floor but I'm in no way attached to that crumb and could totally pull it off. These days, that crumb gets caught up on my belly before it hits the floor and I find that I leave evidence on my shirt!
What I am looking forward to: We are taking a child birth class next weekend so I'm looking forward to it.
Milestones: Feeling and seeing the baby move around in my stomach. It is so wild but amazing at the same time.

4 comments: