How far along: 15 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: My doctor's office claims I have only gained 2 pounds. I'm not so sure. I feel like I weigh more...and my stomach definitely looks bigger to me in the evenings!
Maternity clothes: Not yet. I did buy a pair of maternity jeans which was pretty exciting. Who knew they come in S, M or L? I also got a belly band. I haven't NEEDED it yet, but did wear it today just because I could :)
Stretch marks: Not something I want to think about!
Sleep: For the most part, I'm sleeping pretty well! I do still have some crazy dreams every now and then that make me wake up and think, "What on earth is wrong with me?!"
Best moment this week: Telling all of our friends about the pregnancy!
Gender: I sooo just want a healthy boy or girl! I have no guesses on the gender yet but we find out on October 13th!
Belly button in or out?: Mabye its a little wider?
Craving: No way but the second I get a craving, it will certainly receive its own blog post! For now, I'm still struggling through with food aversions and nausea!
What I miss: I miss exercising without gagging and doing kick boxing and zumba classes...however believe me, I wouldn't trade this situation for anything.
What I am looking forward to: October 13, October 13, October 13th! Milestones: Being able to tell all of our family and friends about the pregnancy. While it feels a little nerve racking, it is also exciting to be able to share such great news!
New Years {resolutions, of sorts}
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment