Powered by Blogger.

22 Months Old

21 Months Old

20 Months Old

19 Months Old

18 Months Old

17 Months Old

16 Months Old

15 Months Old

14 Months Old

13 Months Old

12 Months Old

11 Months Old

10 Months Old

Nine Months Old

Eight Months Old

Seven Months Old

Six Months Old

Five Months Old

Four Months Old

Three Months Old

Two Months Old

One Month Old

Three Weeks Old

Two Weeks Old

One Week Old

Two Days Old

Baby F: Ready For Entrance Into The World

Followers

Monday, August 9, 2010

10 Weeks!

10 weeks may not sound like very long, but it has felt like an eternity for me. I found out about the pregnancy at 3 weeks and 2 days with a positive pregnancy test. Oh how much easier it would have been if I could have rolled into the doctor's office tomorrow and magically realized that I was 10 weeks pregnant...or even rolled in at 20 weeks would suffice! Matt and I are headed out of town this weekend for a wedding...so I managed to talk my doctor into another ultrasound appointment this Friday so I can check up on Baby Farrell before we go away :) Here ya go, for now:

How far along: 10 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I have not started weighing myself but will keep you posted!
Maternity clothes: None yet. I have always had a bad habit of wearing my clothes a bit bigger than they are supposed to be. Matt is convinced I won't need maternity clothes because he says all of my clothes are "two sizes too big."
Stretch marks: None that weren't there before the pregnancy!
Sleep: I'm getting up once or twice to use the bathroom. I'm also having a hard time falling asleep and staying asleep because of the nausea.
Best moment this week: Hearing Matt say a prayer at the dinner table this weekend, thanking God for our baby.
Gender: No idea. I just keep thinking of how blessed we would be to have either.
Belly button in or out?: Everything looks the same.
Craving: Absolutely not. Still hating all foods and having to force myself to eat.
What I miss: I miss my optimistic side. I feel like I've been plagued with doubt and worry.
What I am looking forward to: Getting out of the 1st trimester for my own peace of mind!
Milestones: Making it to 10 weeks. I made it to 8.5 weeks last time, so this is farther than I have been before.

4 comments:

  1. Yippie! Love the update!! You are getting closer to the 2nd tri and feeling better, I've been feeling better since 10 1/2 to 11 weeks!! Hope you do too (except it freaks me out that I don't feel pregnant!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the update!
    1) Thankfully I introduced you to our good friend Ann Taylor Loft and you STOP wearing all your clothes two sizes too big!-- Did you know they have a maternity line :)
    2) Why would your belly button change from in or out?! Scary!
    3) LOVE that Matt said a prayer at the dinner table this weekend, thanking God for your baby... I am thinking him too!
    4) Sending extra thoughts and hugs your way on Friday!

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get used to the worry. It's going to be there for the rest of your life. Sometimes I feel like a different person when my kids aren't around. I'm always missing them, hoping they are safe and happy, but sometimes...this old Amanda comes back and she lets loose a little and laughs and sits down to eat and can finish a complete thought without interruption...and it's nice to have a glimpse of my old self...but deep down inside I'm always plagued with worry, fear, anxiety - insert whatever emotion you can think of.

    ReplyDelete