I had a great first mother's day as a mom of two boys! There was not anything in particular that I "wanted" for Mother's Day. I usually end up asking for plants...as I love to look out the window when I'm doing dishes and see all of the plants and flowers! This year, I got some planted flowers and the boys filled up our hanging baskets with fresh flowers for the season! I was pretty excited - and Tyler had fun helping daddy.
It has become a tradition for us that on Mother's Day, we go to the Sarah P. Duke Gardens and have a picnic. This year, we picked up Chipotle and headed to the gardens. It was a beautiful day for a picnic and was nice to have us all together! I'm so blessed and feel so lucky to be able to be Tyler and Jacob's mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment