I have been involved in a program called, Explore Transplant. The program is a non-profit organization that travels nationally to provide education to dialysis providers about how to talk with their patients about kidney transplant. It has been a very long interview process. In March, I traveled to Georgia to complete the final interview process. I got the job! :) This is a supplemental job that I will do several times per year.
The day that I was leaving to go to Georgia, we had a bad ice storm. Here is a picture of the plane being "de-iced." There is only one de-icer in the entire airport so you can imagine that this process took a long time! There were alot of flight delays but luckily, my flight made it out!
When Jake is asleep, he is really asleep.
Same thing goes for Tyler. He was sound asleep and didn't even wake up when the flash went off. One thing you can't see in this picture is how many animal "friends" he has. They take up most of his bed! He knows all of the animals in his bed. If he can't find one of them at night, he gets upset and calls out to us, saying, "Mommy, Daddy...I don't have everyone!"
Seriously, how cute is this bald little guy?!
I think Jake's hair looks blonde here. Sometimes, it looks brown...and other times, it has a blonde color to it. The pacifier on the right is just about the greatest pacifier ever! We have not lost one of those pacifiers yet!
Jake and Tyler take baths together. It makes life so much easier. They both manage to entertain eachother, and we get the process over with for both kids in one bath tub session!
No comments:
Post a Comment