Powered by Blogger.

22 Months Old

21 Months Old

20 Months Old

19 Months Old

18 Months Old

17 Months Old

16 Months Old

15 Months Old

14 Months Old

13 Months Old

12 Months Old

11 Months Old

10 Months Old

Nine Months Old

Eight Months Old

Seven Months Old

Six Months Old

Five Months Old

Four Months Old

Three Months Old

Two Months Old

One Month Old

Three Weeks Old

Two Weeks Old

One Week Old

Two Days Old

Baby F: Ready For Entrance Into The World

Followers

Thursday, May 2, 2013

News on the Home Front...

We're alive! We're alive! Believe me...I think of writing in the blog often, but something always seems to get in the way. Over the last several months when I get home from work, I have been thinking of how tired I am and I officially start a count down of when I can actually go to sleep. Why is this?

Well, first, this two year old is keeping me very busy:


Second, I'm 15 weeks pregnant! I know, right? Now does it make sense? Well, I thought my pregnancy with Tyler was rough in terms of sickness but this baby is really making it tough for me! I've been plagued with fatigue, nausea and just overall feeling bad since I was about 5 weeks pregnant. It used to be this way all day/night long, however now it has mainly moved to the late afternoon/evening and that is certainly something to celebrate.

I haven't noticed any cravings yet. I think the closest I have come to it is drinking Honest Tea (lemonade and iced tea) and eating salads and cucumbers with ranch dressing often. Otherwise, the food I eat depends on the day. I actually despise pasta (my usual absolute favorite food). I also can't stand the smell or sight of these breakfast wraps that Matt had been making for me nearly every morning leading up until the 5th week of pregnancy. Weird.

I haven't posting anything about the pregnancy on Facebook yet. If you happen to be reading my blog and are also on Facebook, please don't post anything on there. Matt is applying for a new position at work and we agreed we wouldn't post anything on Facebook until the interviews are finished and he hears of the outcome.

I'll post more later but I wanted to get started with the blog again and I knew that starting was the first step! Bottom line: Baby Farrell is due October 25, 2013. We are going to wait to find out the sex until the baby is born. So far, the baby seems to be healthy and all is well. More details to follow!


No comments:

Post a Comment