Powered by Blogger.

22 Months Old

21 Months Old

20 Months Old

19 Months Old

18 Months Old

17 Months Old

16 Months Old

15 Months Old

14 Months Old

13 Months Old

12 Months Old

11 Months Old

10 Months Old

Nine Months Old

Eight Months Old

Seven Months Old

Six Months Old

Five Months Old

Four Months Old

Three Months Old

Two Months Old

One Month Old

Three Weeks Old

Two Weeks Old

One Week Old

Two Days Old

Baby F: Ready For Entrance Into The World

Followers

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Bath, Bite and Puzzles...

Tyler got his first bite at school yesterday. I did not know about it until I went to take Tyler's shirt off before bath time and found it on his right shoulder. It turns out that his teachers did not realize that he had been bitten either. First, I'm aware that biting can be rather common around Tyler's age and I'm certainly not oblivious to the fact that as parents, we could be in this situation at one time or another with Tyler. Regardless, its still a hopeless feeling to know that your child was bitten and there is really nothing you can do about it and no control you have over it happening again. Good news: He doesn't seem to be uncomfortable...


Here he is after bath time. First shot: "Why mom? Why? No pictures." Second shot: "Ok, you win!":


Sometimes before Tyler's bedtime, I have to get household chores done (vacumming, laundry, folding, ironing, etc.). I'll do anything to entertain and get the job done, like putting him in the laundry hamper as a distraction!


This was taken right before bed. Tyler has been asking to "play" at night after his bath and has been interested in his puzzles. Sometimes, Tyler asks for "help" while he is playing with his puzzles. Other times, he makes this "uuhhhha" sound as he puts the puzzle piece back into the puzzle, as if he just accomplished a very strenuous task :)


No comments:

Post a Comment