Tyler thought it was a good idea to stand in the lego bin:

He also likes to take his chair and push it around like a push toy:

We went to the outlets to do some Christmas shopping. Tyler has a newfound love for Elmo. We have let him stop at these once or twice before, but we've never actually put money in it. Actually, once, we put a quarter in it and it didn't work. This time, we took another chance and it worked! He had a great time!
, Fun at the park at the oulets:

This picture warms my heart :)

As I said earlier, Tyler has been a big fan of Elmo. I found this "lunchbox" at Old Navy and thought it would be perfect for all of his crayons!

For Christmas, Tyler got an early Christmas present from Grammy and Grandpa. He got a tool storage unit for his playroom! He really wanted to help put it together...see?!

Before and After picture:

Here is what a tired little boy looks like after a busy day:

This kid melts my heart. Seriously.

Tyler has a small fascination with diapers right now. While it is nice that he likes to throw his own diaper away...he also likes to take out every single diaper and toss them all over the place!

Matt had an "Oakton" hat from back in high school days. Tyler randomly found it and loves to put it on his head. Once it is on his head, he walks around the house with it and gets very excited. It has kept him entertianed for minutes at a time!

This was taken before school one of these mornings:

Tyler loves to help with laundry, including mounds of laundry that need to be put away on our bed!

Best buddies:

I found Tyler laying like this on the couch one night when I was making dinner. It was the first time I had actually seen him lay himself down on the couch.

Story time with "Dada"

On this particular night, I couldnt help but watch the baby monitor as Matt and Tyler spent time together before bed. They were both sitting so content, reading books together. I live for these moments!

Tyler has gotten into a habit of throwing all of the items out of his crib (puppy - "pup", paci - "pac", blanket - "bb). He got into such a habit of throwing items out of the crib that he hasnt had his pacifier in days! This definitely requires another blog post!

Grammy made Tyler a reindeer shirt. He loved wearing it!

After bathtime!

I know, I know. You have seen alot of pictures in this post of Tyler on our bed...but come on, look how happy he looks to be there?! :)

Christmas post to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment