Today was Tyler's last day with Ms. Debbie. Ms. Debbie took care of Tyler for 15 months. She quickly became a big part of our lives. How could she not? We dropped our son off with her for at least 9 hours per day, 5 days per week.
I love that I was able to drop him off in someone elses home. Her house was less than 10 minutes from ours, at the end of a street in a culdesac.
She saw him more than we did on most days. While it took me a while to actually admit that, it is true. Here they are, the morning of his last day:
The change in day-cares happened when I realized that sometimes the things you dont want to do are the things you have to do. Tyler was very loved at his day-care and I don't have any regrets.
Ms. Debbie,
Thank you for taking care of our only son. We trusted you wholeheartedly with him and will always be grateful to you for the love you gave to him and to us. We'll miss you!
Love,
Jess, Matt & Tyler

No comments:
Post a Comment