I just want to document what a completely passed out toddler looks like...this picture was taken at 9:57pm in his bedroom which was completely pitch black with my flash going off. By the way, he didn't move an inch!
Ms. Debbie (Tyler's day-care provider) called me at work to tell me that Tyler threw up one time and acted like he wasn't feeling well. I left work and picked him up. He never got sick again, but definitely acted like he didn't feel well. I stayed home with him the next day to make sure he was on the mend and we were graced with two surpises!
First, we received a package from Auntie Jaime and Uncle Girair in the mail. It was filled with adorable outfits and swim shoes in preparation for our September trip to the beach!
Later in the day, we received another package from Aunt Jaime. Inside, was this really fun Melissa and Doug train. It was so great to receive a new toy for Tyler to play with while we were cooped up inside! Surprises are the best!
New Years {resolutions, of sorts}
9 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment