Tyler and I went to Virginia towards the end of March to celebrate my mom's 60th birthday! She walked around telling everyone that she turned a speed limit...and she was right on that! I think she is most excited about the 15% Kohl's deal on Tuesday's...but moving ahead!
Matt stayed behind to work on the house, knowning it would be easier without us in the house. Tyler and I had a great time. He was a good traveler too, which always helps! I'll recap the weekend all in photos:
Cousin Time:
.
.
.
Time with Grammy and Grandpa:
.
We went to Lee District for some play time at the indoor gym:
Playing with Auntie:
First time in the ball pit:
.
Fun down the slide:
.
.
.
.
.
.
No visit is complete without story time!
.
.
.
Happy engaged couple :)
Early Easter Celebration:
.
.
This kid melts my heart, seriously.
No comments:
Post a Comment