Lucky for us, Matt and I both had the day off from work on Christmas this year. Usually, one of us has to work. In fact, I think we have only been off on Christmas once or twice since we have been married. This year, in addition to sharing the day together, we got to share the holiday with our favorite little guy!
Checking out the presents:
The first gift that Tyler opened:
More gifts:
This was his favorite. When he opened the box, he immediately wanted to play with it.
I couldn't resist - he is such an easy target:
Surveying the goods:
Despite all of the toys he had, the dog toy also did not disappoint:
When we were done opening presents and after Tyler's nap, we headed over to Matt's parent's house to spend the rest of the day. You will never believe what happened next! Ok...so I know that Santa is very busy, especially on Christmas...but he still managed to find time to make a stop by the house to meet Tyler!
Check it out:
We finished off the afternoon by relaxing and eating. We had Christmas Crackers at dinner and while Tyler didnt partake in that festivity, he did share in the after-celebration by sporting a very stylish hat. He also practiced standing on the gate rails. He does really well initially, however starts to whine after a couple minutes when his knees get shaky and his legs get tired :)
Merry Christmas...from our family to yours!!
New Years {resolutions, of sorts}
9 years ago











Oh...he looks like he had such a great 1st Christmas!! and I will offically say this... his very handsome outfit made him look like soooooo cute.
ReplyDelete