Tyler is developing such a personality. He loves to play. He loves to laugh - especially when he thinks he has done something really funny (insert - pull my hair, grab for my cheek, hold on to my nose). When I give him kisses on his body and tell him I'm "going to get him," he laughs, even in anticipation and as he waits for me to do it again. His laughs turn me into mush and nothing else matters in those moments.
Don't get me wrong. I am comfortable with his day-care. He is so loved there, not only by his day-care provider, but also all of the kids. The kids call Tyler "cutie patootie tootie" and "cutie pie." They tell me they wish he was their little brother. They follow me out to the car, running down the hill after us, if they didn't get to "say bye" to him. I'm glad he is surrounded by so much love...I just wish I were the one giving it to him all day. I wish I were the one that got the extra 10 hours a day with him.
Sigh.
Mommy loves you Tyler. I hope you know that even when we aren't together, you are on my mind and in my heart, always.
No comments:
Post a Comment