Powered by Blogger.

22 Months Old

21 Months Old

20 Months Old

19 Months Old

18 Months Old

17 Months Old

16 Months Old

15 Months Old

14 Months Old

13 Months Old

12 Months Old

11 Months Old

10 Months Old

Nine Months Old

Eight Months Old

Seven Months Old

Six Months Old

Five Months Old

Four Months Old

Three Months Old

Two Months Old

One Month Old

Three Weeks Old

Two Weeks Old

One Week Old

Two Days Old

Baby F: Ready For Entrance Into The World

Followers

Monday, July 25, 2011

Grammy Daycare and a Visit from Grandpa...

Grammy Daycare was in full effect at our house for the week. Tyler's daycare was closed for one week in July and my mom jumped at the opportunity to spend the week with T-man. We really appreciate her helping all week. We didn't want her to leave! I do believe that Grammy and Tyler had a good time reading books, playing peak-a-boo/patty cake and snuggling. We also hopped on the baby food making train and stocked up on sweet potatoes, butternut squash and peaches. My dad joined in over the weekend and a good time was had by all. Luckily, I captured most of it on camera.


Patty Cake with Grammy






Peak-a-Boo with Grammy











Watching was simply not good enough...I caught the action on camera too and I'm so glad I did!



Playtime with Grandpa















Snuggles with Grammy and Grandpa











Oh wait, who am I kidding? My parents spent time with Tyler and we barely laid eyes on them or him...but that is exactly how I would want it to be. I mean, isn't that what grandparents do?! Tyler is one lucky and loved boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment