To document our first father's day...
Here is a card, prepared by Tyler:
The inside reads: Daddy, I am so lucky to have you as my dad. I like it when you make funny faces at me. I like it when you take me out to the workshop with you or when you walk me around the yard. I like it when you fall aspeep with me. I like it when you give me a bath and play with my toys. I like it when you are around. I like it that you still love me even if I spit up on you and laugh about it. You are the best and I love you! Happy Father's Day!
Next up, Tyler wanted to make a special gift for his daddy:
First, Tyler laid out the supplies:
Then, he started piecing everything together. Making footprints was not easy for Tyler. He had the most fun sticking his feet in it and then mushing and curling his toes before a footprint could be made. He had to go to the sink alot of times to wash his foot off and start over. This is the best he could manage due to his obsessive thoughts of mashing his toes in it:
Then, he put the finishing touches on his gift...a patio stone to go out by the workshop:
Then, he presented his gift to daddy:
I know, I know what you are thinking. Matt is an awesome dad and Tyler is pretty advanced for his age to be making cards and completing projects. What can I say, I'm proud of Tyler and I'm proud of Matt! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment